- Badfinger’s Baby Blue deployed pretty powerfully. If your formative years we’re in the 80’s, like mine, you grow up having to listen to a lot of 70’s rock. Even then I think me and my peers knew that Badfinger sounded a bit different than other bands. I’m superficially surprised this song lasted a few decades without getting used this way.
- Suspension of disbelief dept: a real M-60 would have done more damage, but probably would not have stayed affixed in a trunk.
- Speaking as a Minnesotan, Gilligan really nailed what it’s like to be in a cold, snow covered car car.
- I knew that was a Saab without seeing the exterior. Could tell by the neck braces in the interior shots.
- Those Saab’s were extremely tinny back in the day.
- I don’t find Breaking Bad as dark as the conventional wisdom says. Hard to see how it can be as a ‘dramedy’.
- The 472 or 500 ci engine in Walt’s Cadillac is something a certain type of car guy will bring up. That was an exquisitely placed piece of dialogue.
Welcome. MTF. WTF.